Update your address or phone number

Moving? New Phone Number?

Do you have a new address or phone number? If so, please let your County Medi-Cal office know immediately.

Department of Public Social Services 
(Search for the nearest District office)

1 (877) 597-4777 Toll Free

1 (866) 613-3777 Customer Service Center

Department of Public Social Services

Your Choices

If you have Medicare, please call or log into https://www.medicare.gov/ to make changes

1-800- MEDICARE (1-800- 633-4227)

1-877- 486-2048 TTY

If you need further assistance, please call South Atlantic Medical Group Member Services at 1-323-725- 0167 or 711 TTY.